Test Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Our returns and test cancellation policy depends on if the sample has been sent to the partner laboratory for processing. After the sample is sent to the partner laboratory and start of the testing, returns are not possible. To stop processing of your test, please send am email to email@example.com mentioning your full name, date of birth & test requested
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Once your test cancellation request is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your email. We will then notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund based on the status of the test request and sample processing.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund within 3 working days of the email confirming test cancellation, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.